We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are you a creative thinker and a proactive doer?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, tenacious and motivated digital marketing assistant to be based in Zurich. This is a great opportunity to work alongside experienced marketing professionals to help you develop your skills and get involved in all aspects of growing the digital presence of an innovative recruitment platform.
- Work with an interesting variety of digital tools – including the website content management systems, blog platforms, social media and email marketing system – and get involved in a range of digital marketing projects
- Support the content marketing specialist in generating content across offline and digital platforms including blogging
- Creating and updating marketing materials and website content as required, under direction of marketing specialists
- Help manage Adia’s social media presence, monitor engagement and generate reports
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials
- Support the global marketing team in research activities, projects or campaigns
- Liaise with marketing colleagues in different countries to organize interviews and feedback sessions with Adia’s clients and candidates
- Keeping up to date with industry insights relating to digital marketing and present to key team members on a regular basis to ensure relevant team members are fully up-to-date with latest practices and recommendations
What you bring to the table:
- A quick mind and busy hands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, other languages a plus
- Passionate individual, eager to learn and keen to develop
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excited about technology
In return for everything you’ll contribute to our company’s growth, we can offer the following:
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you’ve got what it takes?