We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
About the role
We are looking for an expert in anything and everything to support Adia’s ambitious global expansion.
Your tasks are two-fold: (1) rollout, train and improve workflows in new locations while at the same time (2) supporting the existing business with training and workflow improvements. You understand the importance of solving complex business problems, all with a focus on revenue increase and efficiency improvements.
You are everything an employer is looking for: analytical, operational, hands-on and outstanding in interpersonal relationships. You will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will be part of a new centralised Team (if you come up with a name for the team, you’re hired).
You will work hand in hand with the Product Team to ensure a smooth and successful roll out to new markets & continuous improvement in all operating countries.
- Fully understand each country’s operational processes, workflow, and requirements to implement an overall solution, which is scalable, simple to use and easy to understand
- Act as a project manager: manage weekly team and project reporting cycle, communicate project status and progress, collect input from local teams and consolidate on a global level
- Be an innovator: come up with ideas and suggestions on how to improve business processes, increase efficiency and revenue, expand the business and solve problems by thinking out-of-the box
- Drive ongoing business: train local teams, make sure processes are in place and thought-through, identify local best practices and implement on a global scale
- Manage diverse stakeholders and internal resourses to drive the organization
- Experience in project management, ideally in a startup environment
- Knowledge of business process (re-)engineering/designing
- Don’t be a specialist, but a generalist with a hands-on attitude
- Be product and technology savvy, without being a nerd
- Experience in using project management tools, budget/time tracking tools and issue tracking software
- Ability to deeply understand and apply solutions to business problems
- Ability to understand, simplify and effectively communicate user needs to design an effective solution
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English & French; or English & Italian or English & Spanish (or whatever other language you can come up with)
- Can cope well with ambiguity, read through the lines and sift through bullsh*t
- And, most importantly, get things done
Expected to work irregular hours and travel.
In return for everything you’ll contribute to our company’s growth, we can offer the following:
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- travel to Adia’s international offices to get to know the market first-hand
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you’ve got what it takes?