We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
As the Marketing Analytics Specialist you will help drive traffic and digital marketing performance by analysing data, looking for insights and delivering recommendations on how to improve marketing efforts across Switzerland, UK, Germany and the rest of the world as Adia continues to expand internationally. In order to succeed in this role you need to have deep knowledge of web and app analytics, particularly when it comes to setting up tracking systems and generating insights. Most importantly, you have a strong business acumen and exceptional critical thinking skills.
You love data in all its various forms but the real thrill for you is turning insights into actions which significantly impact the business. You’re unafraid of challenging assumptions, have a passion for marketing and a desire to constantly optimise.
You will report directly to Adia’s global CMO and be part of a new centralised marketing team with domain expertise in SEO, online advertising, social media, CRM and content marketing. Our objective is to build Adia’s marketing infrastructure and processes from scratch and scale up marketing performance to support the company’s growth targets.
- Be responsible for reporting KPIs/dashboards and provide a single source of truth
- Own, create and manage reporting dashboards to stakeholders which include the executive team and country managers
- Be hands-on, manage the implementation of systems for collecting, managing and reporting on web and app analytics
- Write-up requirements for setting-up and implementing tracking tools
- Direct changes to analytics code where required to enable effective tracking across platforms
- Generate custom campaign parameters for advertising URLs
- Advise on the resolution of complex analytical and data integrity problems
- Document all data standards and processes as appropriate
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to design, conduct, and report on A/B and multivariate tests of SEA, display, email marketing, content marketing and social media campaigns
- Perform ad hoc analysis on all marketing activity and make strategic recommendations related to the media performance for each store/market, ad and campaign
- Analyse disparate data points – advertising, sales, web and app traffic – to develop a holistic understanding of user behavior and trends
- Align with the Adia Global Controller regarding sales and revenue figures
What you bring to the table:
- A giant brain and busy hands
- A curiosity of the industry and the nuances of each market
- 3-5 years experience in an analyst role, preferably within a marketing team or agency
- Excellent Excel and SQL skills
- Expert knowledge of web and app analytics platforms, starting with Google Analytics and Firebase
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, SEM, display advertising, e-mail marketing, social media and app stores
- Knowledge of best practices for implementing app events, report generation, interpretation, and data visualisation
- Strong analytical capabilities, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to communicate data discoveries succinctly – visually and verbally
- Fluency in English with excellent command of either French or German
May be expected to work irregular hours in Zurich. In return for everything you’ll contribute to our company’s growth, we can offer the following:
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- travel to Adia’s international offices to get to know the market first-hand
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you’ve got what it takes?