We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
We are looking for a
Technical Product Owner / Tech Lead
Your challenge, should you choose to accept :
As Product Owner / Tech Lead you are the technical conscience of Adia. You have a day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of all the Adia applications (app and web) and projects with a focus on great delivery. To do this you should have a great technical understanding, skills in effective project management and product management, risk and issue analysis and quality assurance and be familiar with working with an offshore partner. With this in mind, a deep understanding of code development / frameworks in the domain of Azure, Xamarin, .net, C#, HTML, CSS, appropriate methodologies and processes as well as architectural questions is vital.
You report directly into the Chief Product Officer. The team you are part of consists of following expert domains: Requirements Engineering, Product Manager, UX & UI, Quality Assurance, DevOps.
Together with the team you will be:
- the technical counter-part to the Product Manager and in that role work together to define and map business requirements from a technical perspective
- the SPOC for third party agencies and suppliers to jointly scope, manage and deliver requirements and features on time, worldwide
- working “hands-on” as daily business in a dynamic start-up environment and therefore managing daily operational tasks on the web as well as on the iOS & Android apps platforms (e.g. release planning and execution, bug fixing, requirements definition)
- providing first level technical support and managing 2nd and 3rdlevel support via near- and offshore resources.
- working in a global environment where listening to country market needs and opportunities and prioritising between them is second nature
- define the technical roadmap of the product and the company
- assessing the time and financial impact of changes and communicate to the management team as appropriate
- firm but fair in judgement: push back when scope creep or suggested budgets are not realistic whilst understanding the constraints of Adia and near-shore as well as off-shore partner
- prepared and able to defend Adia’s position internally and externally
- 2-5 years of experience in technical digital development and project management are required
- Very good understanding of basic web technologies such as Azure, Xamarin, .net, C#, HTML/HTML5, CSS, AngularJS, WordPress CMS, and mobile
- Experience in using project management tools, budget/time tracking tools and issue tracking software
- Experience with near-shore and off-shore development team steering
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience in project management models including Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum
- Collaborating and managing with near-shore, off-shore and in-house development resources is not new to you, knowing following technologies and frameworks:
- Microsoft Azure
- Requirements Engineering
- Front End frameworks
- Scrum environment
- Two or more years in development skills at least in one of the above outlined technologies
- You’re articulate in English, confident and comfortable presenting and discussing your projects with senior stakeholders
A plus is:
- Lead integrators near- and/or offshore
May be expected to work irregular hours on occasion in London and/or Zurich. In return for everything you’re going to do for us, we can offer the following:
- Innovative start-up environment with a high growth, vibrant culture
- Huge variety of things for you to sink your teeth into
- Awesome team (we may be biased…)
- Non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked for them.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply today.