Collecting and Processing your Personal Data
We will collect personal data which you choose to provide through a form on this website. We will collect your first and last name, email address, place of work and telephone number.Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory to be filled.
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To help support your employability;
- To provide job offers according to your profile;
- To allow us to contact you and to inform you about our services, opportunities and special events that we believe you will find valuable;
- To send you information about us, our related companies and possibly about third parties that may be of interest to you.
In order to achieve the above purposes and/or provide you with the best services and/or opportunities, it will be necessary for us to disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To other companies part of Adia (i.e. direct and indirect subsidiaries of Just In Time Staffing) which will help you and us to achieve the purposes above;
- To our suppliers, customers, contractors and agents: From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use and other agreements. Examples may include, administrative functions associated with this website or the hosting by a third party. In fact, the website is operated by Infosys, with registered address at Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560 100 and their respective subcontractors. Both companies shall have access to only that personal data required by it to perform their functions, and these companies may not use such data for any other purposes; and
- Where required by applicable laws, we will share personal data with government or law enforcement authorities
This information saved by our web servers includes information concerning browsers, operating systems and the IP addresses of computers used to access the site. The IP address can provide information on Internet Service Providers used and Geographical zones. Furthermore, our web servers will register which website our users visited prior to visiting the site as well as the date, time and duration of their visit. At no time is this data attributed to specific users.
If your computer is shared with other people, we advise that you do not select the “remember my details” option when a Service offers such option to store certain information entered by you.
Google Adwords Remarketing Opt Out
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
Security and Accessibility
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We implement a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal data that we collect on line, against loss, improper use or alteration and from any unauthorized access or disclosure.
Systems administration staff is governed by strict confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements and operational procedures.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted to this website therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites
Your Rights, Questions, Comments and Contact Information
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our statement of privacy practices as related to your specific information, or to request access, modification or deletion to your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by postal mail to:
Just in time staffing AG
If you do not accept this Policy please leave our website.
Last updated: September 2017