Adia builds technology that automates how people go to work in the retail, hospitality and experiential marketing industries while giving employers instant access to data-validated talent.
Our technology is an award winning app & cloud-based digital platform for hourly workers; it leverages AI to connect employers & employees in a whole new way. As a member of The Adecco Group, we are working to hack traditional methodologies and increase access to work for people all over the world.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
- Plan, direct and control all phases of growth for Adia’s first US market
- Responsible for recruiting and training a world-class sales & service delivery team
- Identify, evaluate and implement new technology to streamline operations
- Establish processes to ensure the market is operating at optimum service levels
- Conduct performance evaluations and prepare developmental plans for the market
- Build sales while controlling expenses and maintaining efficient daily operations
- Assist with the preparation and achievement of annual business plans
- Lead on-going training programs to ensure all employees have a thorough understanding of workflows, systems and procedures
- Work collaboratively with HR & legal to monitor the market’s risk exposure and ensure that all federal, state and local laws and regulations are followed
- Develop/implement market revenue and expense forecasts
- Establish a budget and assist with the development of market growth plans
- Maintain high NPS ratings & exceed expectations for reputation & quality of service
- Develop and maintain knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting local businesses and maintain records of competitors in the market
- Direct and control Adia’s financial activities; monitor pricing, credit extension procedures, collections and adherence to budget
- Lead your business with honesty, integrity & an insatiable desire to win!
- Excellent problem- solving capabilities and ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication & organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 4+ years managing multiple operating units & teams
- 4+ years direct sales & operations experience with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities
- 2+ years working knowledge of high volume temporary staffing, systems & labor laws
- Must be able to travel extensively within the region
- Innovative start-up environment with a high growth, vibrant culture
- Wide variety of things for you to sink your teeth into
- Hugely talented team
- Non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting in a lot to get a lot back.
Think you’ve got what it takes?