Adia builds technology that automates how people go to work in the retail, hospitality and experiential marketing industries while giving employers instant access to data-validated talent.
Our technology is an award winning app & cloud-based digital platform for hourly workers; it leverages AI to connect employers & employees in a whole new way. As a member of The Adecco Group, we are working to hack traditional methodologies and increase access to work for people all over the world.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
- Aid in the implementation, execution and ongoing validation of standard business processes, procedures and systems
- Work with third party vendors to increase operating efficiency and service delivery success
- Responsible for service delivery workflows, compliance and overall operational performance
- Conduct operation analyses and detailed assessments of each market, review each analysis with the City Manager, makes suggestions for improvements, follow-up to ensure improvements are implemented and report compliance/process efficiency scoring
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are implemented and firmly followed in each market
- Collaborate with the office and corporate management to define and conduct compliance related training as an outcome of all compliance activities
- Lead your business with honesty, integrity & an insatiable desire to win!
- Excellent problem solving abilities and ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication & organizational skills
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience plus three to five years experience
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred
- Sales experience and/or extensive knowledge of financials preferred
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation and negotiation skills required
- Must be proficient in MS Office and Windows
- Innovative start-up environment with a high growth, vibrant culture
- Wide variety of things for you to sink your teeth into
- Hugely talented team
- Non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting in a lot to get a lot back.
Think you’ve got what it takes?