Your mission will be to identify and acquire new prospects in small- and medium-sized companies with the goal of growing and developing our footprint in London. As an Adia Sales Consultant you will champion the innovative power of our solution, work on game-changing ideas and use your recruitment market knowledge to bring prospects through the full sales cycle.
- New Business Development – Through a consultative, customer centric selling approach you will qualify opportunities by exploring the challenges and recruitment pains our customers face. At the same time you will play a critical role in educating prospects about the value of Adia’s solution.
- Strategic Alignment – Connect with the marketing team and cross-functional teams to create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel up-market growth. Lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch. Engage in all steps of the Sales Cycle to ensure smooth pipeline progression in order to maximise results.
- Crush your targets – Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline.
- Become a “Social Selling Sensei” – Develop your professional brand and engage with your prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to your customers’ specific needs and interests.
- Recruitment industry experience mandatory
- Experience in sales
- Fluent in English
Preferred Qualifications :
- Track record of success in a sales/business development in target driven environment OR a transferable skill-set with a strong motivation to build a career in sales
- Goal oriented, innovative & creative individuals with strong organisational & project management capabilities
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Highly motivated and resilient with positive attitude and ambition to build a career at Adia
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of an industry changing journey that will help shape the future of recruitment
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing from the largest organisation in the industry
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customer’s’ business by providing a new and innovative way to recruit
- Chance to work in an entrepreneurial, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
Join us today and be part of the future!