Adia builds technology that automates how people go to work in the retail, hospitality and experiential marketing industries while giving employers instant access to data-validated talent.
Our technology is an award winning app & cloud-based digital platform for hourly workers; it leverages AI to connect employers & employees in a whole new way. As a member of The Adecco Group, we are working to hack traditional methodologies and increase access to work for people all over the world.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
- Lead company sales operations department focused on CRM
- Collaborate across all departments to interpret business and user needs such as efficiency improvements, process and reporting issues and automation requirements
- Create and maintain CRM data, company dashboards and reports as required to support the operational excellence of the business
- Design, document and implement easy to use sales processes
- Maintain platform knowledge, adoption and planning for all levels of the organization
- Oversee the technical design, development, testing and implementation of new features and functionality within Salesforce
- Research and recommend changes to overall tech stack to promote sales automation, workflow optimization, user adoption and seamless integrations
- Responsible for lead generation, segmentation and distribution
- Develop process workflows, insights and analytic functions; advise leadership of opportunities to leverage data and process improvements to support strategic goals
- Troubleshoot and resolve advanced user and application issues
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills including exceptional quantitative, problem solving and MS Excel skills
- Logical, process oriented thinker with the ability to break things into digestible pieces
- Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks and projects
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology and ability to coordinate sprints
- Object design and implementation with emphasis on maintaining data integrity
- 4+ years experience in a Sales Ops role and experience with implementations, administration or operations of enterprise software for 250 or more users
- 3+ years administrating Salesforce CRM solutions in a cross functional environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business admin. or equivalent experience
- Experience in multiple organizational functions such as compensation, forecasting, organizational development, executive presentations, etc.
- Experience building sales operations from scratch at a high growth company
- Innovative start-up environment with a high growth, vibrant culture
- Wide variety of things for you to sink your teeth into
- Hugely talented team
- Non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting in a lot to get a lot back.
Think you’ve got what it takes?